WordPress Support Staff Wanted
Events Manager has been increasingly and steadily growing in popularity. We pride ourselves on providing quality and timely support and therefore we are looking for someone to join our small team and help us help our users!
We are looking for someone based in the USA, Canada, or in a similar time zone who is willing to work remotely. Working hours are semi-flexible but require set amounts of time to be dedicated every day Mon-Fri.
The ideal candidate will be available to work on a permanent full-time basis, although we are also open to part-timers if the right person comes along!
Aside from providing general support, as you become more experienced with our plugin there will be opportunities to take on more diverse tasks surrounding further development of the plugin.
- Monitor and reply questions in both the free and premium support forums.
- Helping users troubleshoot other plugin and theme conflicts.
- Identifying bugs in our plugin and liaising with developers to get them fixed.
- Providing high-level advice on setting up and customizing our plugin.
- Providing basic snippets of code which extend our plugin or demonstrate how to do so.
- Writing and maintaining documentation.
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress and experience working with plugins
- Ability to create PHP snippets making use of the WordPress Plugin API
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Patience and determination to help less technical users get up and running.
- Reliable, dedicated and good time-management skills.
Preference will be given to those with the following:
- Previously worked with Events Manager and/or Events Manager Pro
- Experience developing or extending WordPress plugins
- Experience providing support or contributing to support forums (for example the wordpress.org forums)
Payments are made by PayPal at the end of each month, salary will vary according to experience.
Interested? Read on!
If you think you’re the right person for the job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Support Staff Wanted’ (important step!)
Please include in your email:
- Why you think you’re the right person for the job.
- Details about any previous experience related to the above requirements that make you a good fit for the job.
- Links to past work, contributions etc. that we may find relevant.
- Your timezone, location and available working hours.
- Salary expectations and/or hourly rates.
We look forward to hearing from you, thanks for reading and good luck!