Events Manager 6.2.1 – Your Year in Review!
Posted on January 5, 2023
We’re happy to announce a new feature for 6.2(.1) just in time to help you review your last year of event sales! The feature in question is graphs and statistics, which includes a comprehensive set of options including:
- WP Dashboard Widget
- Global events and individual event views
- multiple graph types (bar, line, pie)
- time range selection
- time and metric comparison
- booking status selection
- grouping by year, month, week and day
- stacking (subgrouping), such as viewing sales per month per week
- summaries of totals and averages
All the above should give you the ability to generate very meaningful graphs for all your events or just a specific event, from understanding seasonal fluctuations to even the best performing day or week of the month! Here’s some example screenshots:
Graphs come enabled by default, you can disable this in your Settings > Bookings > Booking Chart Options settings page.
We hope this will help you with a great start to 2023, and wish you many percentage increases comparing to 2022!