5.1.6 and Pro 2.1.3 Released
Posted on April 13, 2012
Aside from a few bugfixes, this release is mainly geared towards making sure TimThumb is up to date. Whilst we never started using the script until AFTER the vulnerability scare and fix had happened, we are now on the latest and greatest version 2.8.10
Strangely enough, the SVN is having connectivity issues at the moment, so there may be a delay in the update reaching the repo, we’ll check again every few hours. In the meantime, you can grab the latest copy of events manager here.
- Fixed multiple admin emails not being sent
- updated timthumb to v2.8.10
- updated placeholder outputting to avoid overwriting longer variations of similarly named placeholders
- fixed #_BOOKINGTICKETNAME
- single location and event pages will now use location-single.php and event-single.php templates
- fixed thumbnail image links on multisite to work with timthumb, thanks BinaryMoon for the tut!
- Reduced sql calls during booking object instantiation. $EM_Booking->custom doesn’t exist anymore, and notes must be loaded first with $EM_Booking->get_notes().
- EM_Category->has_events() depreciated, returns false always
- More wp_rewrite tweaks to improve compatability in certain setups
- fixed 24 hour formatting setting being ignored in timepicker
- fixed bad datepickers and other JS errors in single ticket mode
- fixed locations not being auto-approved if submitted via front-end and event is auto-approved.
Pro 2.1.3 Changeset
- added gateway transaction id to booking collumns
- fixed form editor validation problems
Thanks for all your work, Marcus. Have a nice weekend!
The Location Name look up function in the Add Event – Where form doesn’t work. I had to switch to drop down list instead.
We use your great product to have people sign in to our regular monthly events. Since it is generally the same group of people we are having a little problem because some of them because they uncheck the subscribe to our newsletter option and it ends up making them blocked in our constant contact data base. I may just be completely missing something but I can’t seem to find a place to remove that as even an option. Any help would be appreciated!
Not entirely sure about your issue here, as we don’t integrate with newsletters ourselves (maybe another plugin?). Either case, please post your questions on our support forums (either on wordpress.org or on here if you’re a Pro member) and we’ll help you out there.
Would it be possible to handle local characters in the CSV export? In Sweden åäöÅÄÖ are common letters and they get mangled when you export to CSV.
this is actually a bug in excel, try it in google docs for example, and see here – http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-events-manager-event-manager-and-encoding?replies=6