5.0.50 and Pro 1.5 Released
Posted on January 19, 2012
Along with fixing various small bugs here and there, this update is a sign of things to come.
You’ll notice a few improvements, but the main change this version is the unification of booking and transaction tables into single tables (one for each). For bookings you can filter bookings by type, choose (and soon order by) columns and eventually you’ll be able to export your filtered results into a CSV file. This is the first iteration, so a lot of options will be added on top of this new user interface.
Version 5.0.5 Changes
- bookings table now within a unified ajax table
- added location attributes, works just like even attributes
- added currency formatting
- added “all day” format setting for #_EVENTTIMES
- added calendar ordering an limits (full-sized calendar)
- moved ‘add new’ button next to event lists outside wp-admin
- fixed some redirection issues for some themes
- small date formatting fixes for international english
- ticket bookings now deleted with overall booking
- categories now copied correctly when duplicating events
- tickets can now just be shown to logged out users
- added is_long, not_long, logged_in, not_logged_in, fully_booked and has_spaces conditionals
- fixed a preg issue with date formatting
- booking modifications possible again (ticket numbers)
- pending space counting in emails corrected
Pro 1.5 Changes
- paypal now pre-registers user before redirecting if applicable (more stable, more possibilities)
- added #_BOOKINGTXNID to booking placeholders for paypal transaction ID
- fixed placeholders for custom form fields
- html now accepted in booking form feedback in gateways
- small usability improvements to manual booking form
- transactions tabled now unified to reduce clutter
- paypal return url modified to use a static file (wp-admin/admin-ajax.php) and the previous url as a fallback
I just found a little bug you might want to know about…
If you type html into the widget title field it can break out of the text box. It may be a wordpress issue and not yours but I just thought I would mention it.
Heres a link to a screen shot of what I mean http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5486113/Capture.PNG
PS: Please don’t remove the ability to put html in there…lol
thanks we know how to fix the issue, we will correct that in next update. For now if you tried using single quotes in your html it should work normally.