Events Manager 3.1.3 – Dependent Events!
Posted on January 24, 2023
We’re happy to announce the latest feature shipped in the latest EM Pro update 3.1.3 – Dependent Events!
A very common question is how to handle conferences or any sort of event where within the event there are other events that are either free to attend or simply require having booked the main encompassing event. Dependent Events helps with this situation!
As of 3.1.3 you can now link an event within another event booking settings, and then the event will only be bookable if the user has a confirmed booking on the dependent event.
Events Manager 3.1.3 Changelog
- added dependent event booking restrictions feature
- fixed minor PHP warning for booking time automation
- changed init to wp_loaded action for EM_Coupons
- fixed JS issues with form editor
- fixed form editor field keys allowing long names which can cause DB issues
- fixed JS file not loading on profile dashboard page
- fixed n/a booking field value mapping issues when field ID is excessively long