Posted on August 28, 2013
This 5.5.1 update is a relatively minor update which patches up some issues mainly cropping up from the major 5.5 update, which overall went very smoothly!
Whilst we are aware of a few non-critical issues still pending, we decided to release 5.5.1 now to fix a couple of more important problems (the most important being some clashes with other google maps plugins). We’ve already set our sights on 5.5.2.
Below is a list of changes:
- fixed init code not executing WP FullCalendar integration in time
- changed generation of WP_Rewrite rules for children of event post type to query the database directly rather than use get_posts
- updated French translation
- fixed MySQL warning/error when creating events with a new location
- changed default events widget format to use #_EVENTDATES
- fixed google maps problem
- fixed 5.5 bug where search attributes being included in pagination links when not necessary
- fixed calendar not using ordering as per settings
- fixed chronological ordering on calendars with long and all-day events
- fixed geo.js not being an overridable template file
- fixed limit=0 being ignored in shortcodes and functions
- fixed pagination being forced for categories_list shortcode regardless of attribute