Events Manager 4.0.83 Released
Posted on June 27, 2011
This release mostly involved bugfixes, however, whilst making these fixes it’s hard not to sneak in a few features :
- any shortcodes or template tags that accept event attributes now accept a search attribute.
- guest event submissions! See the bottom of the settings page.
- added option to remove booking login form (see settings page)
- the default registration email sent when guests book events can now be disabled (see settings page)
Aside from these improvements, there’s been a lot more bug-fixing going on.
- fixed login issues when guest bookings is disabled
- added option to show ticket table even in single ticket mode
- fixed search defaulting to default country when all countries selected
- fixed ical timezone issue
- corrected some typos
- added Jamaica and Bolivia to countries list
- fixed location search ownership issue
- added new template tags for page type detection
- fixed some ticket display issues
- updated the docs (although needs a thorough revision once more)
If you have any issues, please use the support forums.