Events Manager 5.8.1
Posted on November 16, 2017
Following a the release of hefty Events Manager 5.8 update two days ago, we’ve just released 5.8.1 which fixes various issues that arose due to the update.
We’d like to thank all those that worked with us on both the free and Pro support forums to reproduce the bugs and confirm that we had in fact fixed them in the dev versions.
- fixed recurring events booking cut-off dates not being taken into consideration when creating/editing recurrences
- fixes various issues that arose in 5.8 update:
- removed use of is_main_query() and in_the_loop() within the_content filter of em_the_content due to conflicts with certain theme builders
- fixed locations without attached events not showing up in autocomplete and dropdowns for creating/editing events
- fixed multisite issues loading single event pages in MS Global mode
- fixed dropdown custom #_ATT fields not saving properly