4.304 and Pro 1.38 Released, Beta on the way!
Posted on November 16, 2011
Let’s start with the exciting stuff first :), a beta should be ready for the public later today (evening CET time), one minor bugfix left, so keep your eye on our blog, twitter or FB page for a post about that!
Now, onto the update. Pro users should make sure they update both versions. Hopefully this will also be the last update of version 4 before 5 is out.
- added pubdate to rss feed
- fixed datepickers in single ticket mode not showing saved dates
- fixed bookings view/edit link on second pages of ajax navigator
- added Aruba to countries list
- corrected login error string not being overriden
- removed bogus event settings page in BP (for now)
- attendees list now ommitting unconfirmed bookings
- booking addon pages should now override correctly
Pro 1.38 Changes
- fixed minor php warning
- added em_gateway_paypal_get_paypal_vars filter
- fixed default custom form issue with validating emails in guest bookings
- fixed duplicate indexes in transaction table
- manual bookings by less than admins not impeded by permission errors