4.300 and Pro 1.36 Released
Posted on October 13, 2011
Along with polishing off some remaining minor bugs, we introduce a few cool new features to both Events Manager and Pro.
- Add tax to your ticket prices, controlled from your settings page, compatible with PayPal and Offline payments.
- Event owners will now be notified by email when events are approved.
- Allow bookings without registering users on your blog! Here’s how it works (docs on the way):
- Create a dummy user with subscriber role
- Assign them as the booking user in Events > Settings > Booking and Ticketing Options (bottom of panel)
- Enable no-user bookings
- All bookings will “belong” to this dummy user which nobody has access to, however personal details will be overwritten by the individual booking details, i.e. name, email, phone, etc.
- This is compatible with custom booking forms too!
- Users with an account on your site can still benefit from being able to log in and view their bookings.
- more calendar css cleanup
- timepicker now working for public event forms
- user cancellation of bookings now an option in settings
- fixed compatibility with yoast seo plugin (EM overwrites the title)
- custom attributes breaking when nested in conditional tags fixed
- BP child themes should work properly now without the plugins.php file
- ical DQUOTES problem removed
Pro 1.36 Changes
- fixed bug which prevented transaction tables showing unregistered/deleted users.
- warning added if EM plugin version is too low
- update notices appear on the network admin area as well
- added cron tasks for paypal booking timeouts, so you can automatically delete incomplete paypal transactions after x minutes
- added return url option for paypal
- paypal manual approvals won’t take effect with normal approvals disabled
- offline pending spaces taken into account as pending
- fixed logo not being shown on paypal payment page