Posted on October 5, 2011
4.2 is a minor update which fixes a few small issues:
- small css tweaks/fixes to the calendar
- fixed various php warnings
- event_form time fields now using the js time entry script
- when double bookings are enabled the booking form will show to all users
- hid some event booking info/links for admin viewers in group event pages
- BuddyPress my bookings screen errors fixed
What happened to 4.19?
Well, one could call it bad luck! We updated to version 4.18 and found that a large number of users were not being notified of the new update. After checking with the WordPress team, we decided to make a quick update to force the WordPress repository database to notify the blogs that weren’t before. 4.19 was skipped in order to make a clear jump in version numbers.
However, after a few tests since the update, this doesn’t look very promising and we’re still chasing up wordpress.org about this.